Information clause on data processing
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the EU L 119 of 04.05.2016) (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter: RODO, we hereby inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is CARITAS POLSKA with its registered office in Warsaw (01-043) at Okopowa 55, registered in the register of associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations and independent public health care institutions of the National Court Register under the number 0000198645, holding NIP 5271006655, REGON 012064143, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org – hereinafter: CARITAS POLAND or the Administrator.
2. A Data Protection Officer has been appointed, who can be contacted regarding the protection of personal data and the exercise of rights via email at: email@example.com.
3. Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
3.1 information on planned events organized by CARITAS POLAND:
3.1.1 for the purpose of direct marketing of CARITAS POLAND’s own charitable and caring activities, as well as promotion of volunteerism and activities of Caritas organizations, i.e. sending information about planned information-promotional events organized by CARITAS POLAND, information about CARITAS POLAND’s support for people in need of help, including in particular families, children, youth, seniors, people at risk of poverty and social exclusion, people who are homeless and at risk of homelessness, migrants and refugees, conducted in the form of letters (traditional paper communication) – the legal basis for processing is Art. 6(1)(f) RODO – the legitimate interest of the Administrator in raising monetary and non-monetary funds for the implementation of tasks covered by the statutory public benefit activities of CARITAS POLAND; and
3.1.2 for the purpose of possible establishment, investigation or defense against claims – the legal basis for processing is Article 6(1)(f) RODO – the legitimate interest of the Administrator in being able to establish, investigate or defend against claims.
3.2 communication with CARITAS POLAND donors:
3.2.1 for the purpose of thanking donors for their support, as well as sending occasional wishes by CARITAS POLAND, conducted in the form of letters (traditional paper communication) – the legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6(1)(f) RODO – the Administrator’s legitimate interest in conducting communication with donors to carry out the statutory tasks of CARITAS POLAND; and
3.2.2 for the purpose of possible establishment, investigation or defense against claims – the legal basis for processing is Article 6(1)(f) RODO – the legitimate interest of the Administrator in being able to establish, investigate or defend against claims;
3.3 contact form from CARITAS POLAND for donors:
3.3.1 for analytical, statistical and control purposes – the legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(f) RODO – the Administrator’s legitimate interest in conducting statistics and controlling the correctness of the purpose, in particular, the use of monetary and
non-monetary funds under the monetary and in-kind donations made in order to improve the matching of CARITAS POLAND’s assistance activities to the problems of people in need; and
3.3.2 for the purpose of possible establishment, investigation or defense against claims – the legal basis for processing is Article 6(1)(f) RODO – the legitimate interest of the Administrator in being able to establish, investigate or defend against claims;
4. CARITAS POLAND may process personal data of donors in the form of the following categories of data: basic identification data such as name, surname, contact details and any other data included in the payment form on https://caritas.pl or in a traditional or bank transfer order.
5. Recipients of the data you provide may be:
5.1 personnel of the Administrator;
5.1.1 companies providing hosting and IT services to CARITAS POLAND on the basis of an entrustment agreement;
5.1.2 entities/persons participating in or acting on behalf of CARITAS POLAND under an entrustment agreement;
5.1.3 public authorities or entities authorized to obtain data under applicable laws, such as courts, law enforcement agencies or state institutions, when they make a request, based on the relevant legal basis;
5.1.4 at the same time, your data may be transferred to external law firms serving the Administrator.
6. We do not transfer your data outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
7. The processing period of your personal data depends on the purpose for which the data are processed and is calculated based on the following criteria:
7.1.1 the period resulting from the obligation of archiving under generally applicable laws;
7.1.2 legislation that may oblige us to process data for a certain period of time;
7.1.3 the period that is necessary to defend our interests, including the statute of limitations for your potential claims against the administrator.
8. You have the following rights in connection with the processing of personal data:
8.1.1 the right to request from the controller access to your personal data and to receive a copy of it;
8.1.2 the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data (provided that the basis for the processing of personal data is consent);
8.1.3 the right to rectify (amend) your personal data;
8.1.4 the right to erasure of your personal data, in particular in case you revoke your consent to processing, when there is no other legal basis for processing;
8.1.5 the right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
8.1.6 the right to object (on grounds related to your particular situation) to the processing of your personal data if the only basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator and/or the performance of a task carried out in the public interest;
8.1.7 the right to data portability of your personal data;
8.1.8 the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in the form of the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
9. The provision of personal data and the granting of consent to their processing is voluntary, however, the refusal to provide such data/consent will result in the refusal to respond to the inquiry addressed to CARITAS POLAND in the content of the contact form in question. At the same time, CARITAS POLAND informs you that it may profile your personal data, however, decisions regarding an individual person related to this processing will not be made without human participation.